EPA Information Related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Recovery Act)
Recovery Act Funding for the National Clean Diesel Campaign
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) provided $300 million in new funding for national and state programs for the implementation of verified and certified diesel emission reduction technologies.
Clean Diesel Programs
The National Clean Diesel Campaign portion of the Recovery Act funding was divided into four programs.
|Recovery Act Funding for the||Awarded||Funded Projects|
|National Funding Assistance Program||$155.8 million||National Funding Assistance Projects|
|Emerging Technologies Program||$19.9 million||Emerging Technologies Projects|
|SmartWay Finance Program||$30 million||SmartWay Finance Projects|
|State Grant Program||$88.2 million||State Grant Projects|
The Diesel Emissions Reduction Program (DERA) Recovery Plan (PDF) (10 pp, 130K, about PDFs) was submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on May 15, 2009.
Recovery Act Reporting Guidance
This section includes links to Recovery Act reporting guidance issued by EPA and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and other related information.
- EPA guidance on Recovery Act recipient reporting
- OMB guidance on Recovery Act recipient reporting
- Recovery Act recipients should submit their recipient reports as required under the Recovery Act at FederalReporting.gov.
- Recovery Act recipient reports that have been submitted are available to the public at Recovery.gov.
- Additional recipient reporting information (templates, webinars, user guide, etc.) is available at the FederalReporting.gov Download Center.