Fuels and Fuel Additives
Publications & Data
EPA periodically posts data and other useful information on the following pages including:
- Fuels Trends Report
- Reformulated Gasoline (RFG) Survey Data
- Reformulated Gasoline (RFG) Report Data
- Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS2) EMTS Data
Additionally, EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality posts new fuels and fuel additives documents in the Document Index System. Document Index System (DIS) is a searchable repository of mobile source documents including:
- Regulations & Standards
- Final Rules
- Notice of Proposed Rulemakings (NPRM)
- Fact Sheets
- Federal Register Notices
- Fuel Registration & Reporting Forms
- Waivers (Only those currently in electronic form)
- Compliance Help Documents
- Q&A Documents
- Workshop Documents
- Guidance Documents
If you have questions or request information, please contact the appropriate support or help line found on the Support & Help page.
Please visit EPA's Transportation and Air Quality web-based repository of mobile source documents, Document Index System (DIS). This searchable repository contains regulations, Federal Register notices, policy letters, and guidance documents.
Please visit our Related Links page for other fuel related information within EPA, other U.S. Agencies, and other fuel related websites.