- February 8, 2010: EPA Recognizes Four Communities for Smart Growth Efforts Better environment, better quality of life for older Americans
- August 20, 2009: EPA Releases New Guidebook to Encourage Smarter Community Design and Healthier Living for Seniors
- February 8, 2008: EPA Awards Communities for Helping to Improve Quality of Life in Older Adults
- February 8, 2008: Rogers wellness center wins EPA award for support of active aging
- February 7, 2008: EPA Awards Kirkland for "Building a Healthy Community for Active Aging"