Available Publications: Chemical Safety
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
Note: See also the Health and Safety publications category.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button (if available). The "Add to Cart " button will open up a new window to EPA's National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) Web page, displaying the selected document in a "Document Display" window.
- On the NSCEP "Document Display" page, select the link in the upper right section of the page. This will activate a section on the page called "Document Delivery Options."
- Select the "United States Postal Service" button. This will open up a "bookshelf," which also functions as a shopping cart at NSCEP. You may add additional documents to your NSCEP bookshelf by repeating step 1 above for each additional document.
- Place a checkmark in the box next to each document to be delivered. The "Select All" button will automatically check all boxes.
- Click the "Show Order Form" button.
- Complete the Order Form with required fields.
Note: To order multiple copies, include in the Special Instructions box, the number requested and reason for number (e.g., request 10 copies for distribution to company greenhouse locations).
- Click "Submit Order."
To request any document on this page, note the
document number and call
1 888 663 2155, or print this document, mark your selections, and send or fax to:
The National Agriculture Compliance Assistance Center
901 North Fifth Street
Kansas City, KS 66101
Fax: (913) 551 - 7270