Industrial Sources – Find out where sources are located and what they are emitting.
- Envirofacts Warehouse -- Create maps and reports on sources, including their location. and emissions.
- EPA Air Data -- Obtain summary reports of source air data.
- Sector Notebooks -- Profiles of major industrial groups, such as power plants and refineries, including their processes, emissions, and regulatory requirements.
- ECHO – Learn about inspections, violations, and enforcement actions for individual sources
- Report an Environmental Violation – If you suspect a violation of an environmental requirement, you may use this web form to provide information to the proper authorities.
Other Useful Sites
- Public Education & Outreach Resources (Publications) – EPA publications designed to help you lean more about how air pollution affects you, air pollution control programs, and trends in air pollution reduction.
- Hotlines and Clearinghouses – Phone lines, e-mail addresses, and data bases to help answer your questions.
- Environmental Justice – Learn about EPA’s strategy for addressing concerns over minority and/or low income individuals’ exposure to pollution.
- Freedom of Information (FOIA) – Learn about making a FOIA request to EPA.