Rules and Guidance for States and Regions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more about PDF, and a link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This Web page provides rules and guidance for all of the Clean Air Markets Programs that states and regions need in order to assist the regulated community/industries in obtaining and maintaining compliance.
- Consolidated Part 72 and 75 Regulations
- Policy Manual
- Monitoring Guidance
- Field Audit Manual
- Monitoring Contacts
- Emissions Collection and Monitoring Plan System (ECMPS)
- ECMPS Data Reporting Instructions
- ECMPS Data Submission Process
- Emissions Monitoring Regulations
- Laws and Regulations—Acid Rain Program
- Summary of Part 75 Administrative Process
- Part 96: NOX Budget Trading Program for State Implementation Plans
Individual State Rules for the NOx Budget Trading Program: