EPA’s emissions monitoring requirements ensure that the emissions data collected is of a known, consistent, and high quality, and that the mass emissions data from source to source are collected in an equitable manner. This is essential to support the Clean Air Markets Division's mission of promoting market-based trading programs as a means for solving air quality problems. This section discusses the following:
- Part 75 Petition Responses
- Rules, Policy, and Instructions, including Part 72 for permit programs and Part 75 for Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEMS)
- Emission Protocol Gas Verification Program
- Air Emission Testing Bodies
- 2010 EPA Protocol Gas Audit
- Information on Audits, to improve the quality and integrity of emissions data
- FLOW RATA Calculation Software (FLOW CALC): The software is designed to improve data quality and facilitate the entry of flow RATA data into EDR v2.1 format.
Please note that this software is only working on data in EDR format. There is no plan to alter the software to comply with XML data.
- Other Monitoring Information, such as fact sheets and checklists
- Hourly Emissions Data for all Clean Air Markets programs
- Monitoring Plans for Part 75 Sources and Regional Analyst