- Audience (Who needs the information)
- Type of Resource
- Publications of General Interest
- Publications in Other Languages
The Bed Bug Information Clearinghouse
The information on these pages is intended to help states, communities, and consumers in efforts to prevent and control bed bug infestations. We want you to get the best information that’s available so on this page you will find bed bug outreach from a variety of sources.
How We Choose What to Include in the Clearinghouse
The Bed Bug Information Clearinghouse currently includes only material from:
- Federal Agencies
- State and Local Governments
- Extensions Services
When reviewing material for inclusion in the Clearinghouse, we consider
- The accuracy of information
- The discussion on pesticides
- The appropriateness for the audience
- How well the information is communicated, i.e., clarity of language, graphics, layout
If you would like us to consider including your material in the Bed Bug Information Clearinghouse, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many of the materials referenced are copyrighted and as such may not be altered or modified. If an agency or individual is interested in modifying the bed bug item for their own, tailored use (as inserting contact information), then they must contact the author for permission and a correctable version.
Search the library by: