EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
July 15, 2010
- Administrator Lisa P. Jackson, Statement to the Senate Committee on Appropriations: Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies on the use of dispersants in the clean up of the BP Oil Spill.
June 17, 2010
- Paul Anastas, Ph.D, Assistant Administrator, Office of Research and Development, Impact of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill on Small Businesses, Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship (PDF, 26 KB)
June 9, 2010
- Albert D. Venosa, Ph.D., Director, Land Remediation and Pollution Control Division, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, before the U.S. House Committee on Science and Technology (PDF, 274K)
May 27, 2010
- Administrator Lisa P. Jackson, U.S. House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Energy and the Environment (PDF, 31K)
- Deputy Administrator Robert Perciasepe, U.S. House Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Interior and Environment (PDF, 31K)
May 19, 2010
- Administrator Lisa P. Jackson, U.S. House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (PDF, 1.9 MB)
May 18, 2010
- RestoreTheGulf.gov: official federal government site for spill response and recovery
Other federal government information: