Jump to main content or area navigation.

Contact Us

Burn Wise

Where You Live

Burn Wise Logo

To report a smoke nuisance, contact your local or state air agency by clicking on a state or using the drop-down box below.

Many state and local air agencies are working to reduce wood smoke emissions through public education, changeout campaigns, incentives or tax credits, or in some cases, ordinances and regulations. Click on a state below or select one from the drop-down box to learn what your state or local air agency is doing to address wood smoke.

Some states do not have specific information related to wood smoke on their web sites. In those cases, we have linked to the state air agency home page or to a page closely related to wood smoke issues. You may want to search at those locations for information about "air toxics" or "particle pollution."

Map of the United States Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Washington, DC Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachussets Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming




New Mexico

New York






Jump to main content.