Motion Chart for Annual Aggregations
Explanation of Chart
- Each bubble represents a CASTNET site.
- Change the vertical axis, horizontal axis, color or size of bubbles using the drop down menus in the axes or legend to the right of the chart.
- View the data associated with a bubble by mousing over it; values are displayed on the axes and legend frames.
- The size of the bubble is proportionate to the value of the Size variable and the size and value of the outline in the Size legend.
- Set bubbles in motion over time by pressing Play.
- Track a site's changes over time by clicking on its bubble or checking its box within the Select frame and press Play.
- Change the opacity of non-selected bubbles, or eliminate them entirely, using the Opacity scale in the wrench at the bottom right of the chart.
- View a time series by selecting Time on the horizontal axis and press Play.
- Change the chart type by clicking on the bar graph or linear chart in the upper right corner of the plot.
- Change the axes by selecting linear or logarithmic from the drop down menus. Scales adjust automatically to the range of data.
- View data used to create this chart.