296,090 CDX User Registrations
63 systems in production
10 systems in test or development
Visit CDX Projects
The Central Data Exchange (CDX) enables fast, efficient and more accurate environmental data submissions from state and local governments, industry and tribes to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and participating program offices.
EPA's CDX is the point of entry on the Environmental Information Exchange Network (Exchange Network) for environmental data submissions to the Agency. CDX works with both EPA program offices looking for a way to better manage incoming data, and stakeholders looking for a way to reduce time and money spent to meet EPA reporting requirements. CDX provides stakeholders with the ability to:
- Submit data through one centralized point of access
- Fill out a single electronic form which can be submitted instantaneously instead of mailing multiple paper forms
- Receive Agency confirmation when submissions are received
- Submit data in a variety of formats including Webs Forms, XML, binary, or flat-file
- Exchange data with target systems using web services
- Reduce costs associated with submitting and processing data submissions
- Utilize publishing services to share information collected by EPA with other stakeholders, including states and tribes
Have a question about CDX?
The CDX Help Desk is available for data submission technical support between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (EST) at 1-888-890-1995 or email@example.com. The CDX Help Desk can also be reached at 970-494-5500.