Explore our interactive and print resources on climate change
View slides and interactive graphics from the Earth Lab: Degrees of Change exhibit at the Marian Koshland Science Museum of the National Academy of Sciences.
- View this slideshow explaining the greenhouse effect, the carbon cycle, climate forcing, and climate feedbacks.
- View this slideshow that explores climate models and past, current, and future climate change.
- View this interactive graph that shows the relationship of atmospheric CO2 and temperature over time.
View other multimedia resources:
- Explore key findings of observed trends from the Climate Change Indicators in the United States Report
- View the Climate 101 video from the Students' Guide to Global Climate Change
- Calculate your individual greenhouse gas emissions
- Frequently Asked Questions About Global Warming and Climate Change: Back to Basics (PDF) (8 pp, 1.6MB, About PDF)
- Climate Change Science Facts (PDF) (2 pp, 351K, About PDF)
- Climate Change and Ecosystems (PDF) (2 pp, 391K, About PDF)
- Climate Change and Health Effects (PDF) (2 pp, 331K, About PDF)
- Climate Change and Society (PDF) (2 pp, 589K, About PDF)
- What You Can Do At Home (PDF) (1 pp, 216K, About PDF)
- What You Can Do At the Office (PDF) (1 pp, 212K, About PDF)
- What You Can Do On the Road (PDF) (1 pp, 202K, About PDF)
- What You Can Do At School (PDF) (1 pp, 230K, About PDF)
To obtain free printed copies, go to http://epa.gov/nscep/.