Center for Corporate Climate Leadership
2014 Awards and Conference
Climate Leadership Awards
- About the CLA
- 2013 Award Winners
- 2012 Award Winners
- Application Process, Eligibility and Evaluation Criteria
- Frequent Questions
- Awards and Conference
- About the Partners
Dates to Remember
- February 24 - 26, 2014 – Climate Leadership Conference, San Diego, CA. Registration is open .
- February 25, 2014 – Award recipients honored at Climate Leadership Awards, San Diego, CA
Early Registration is Now Open! Best Rates Expire December 12, 2013.
In its third year, the 2014 award winners will be publicly recognized during an awards dinner on February 25, 2014 at the Hyatt Mission Bay Hotel in San Diego, California. This event is held in conjunction with the 2014 Climate Leadership Conference, which runs from February 24-26, 2014 at the same venue.
To view photographs of the 2013 awards dinner, please visit: http://www.epa.gov/climateleadership/awards/2013winners.html#gallery
About the 2014 Climate Leadership Conference
The Climate Leadership Conference is hosted by the Association of Climate Change Officers, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions, and The Climate Registry, with U.S. EPA as the event's headline sponsor. The conference is an annual exchange for addressing global climate change through innovation and business solutions. Forward-thinking leaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit community share best practices for integrating GHG reduction and climate risk and resilience strategies into their organization's operations.
The 2014 event will feature high-profile speakers from the public and private sectors who will share key insights and innovative ideas on topics related to the Climate Leadership Awards such as:
- Leveraging energy efficiency and clean energy opportunities
- Setting and achieving GHG reduction goals
- Engaging supply chains
- Developing adaptation strategies
- Making the business case for climate change response strategies
Program highlights include:
- Networking opportunities with leaders from the public and private sectors, including federal and state government officials, industry leaders, and nonprofit experts
- Innovative ideas and best practices on topics such as energy efficiency, setting and achieving GHG reduction goals, engaging supply chains, and other practical applications for managing and reducing emissions
- Peer exchange on managing carbon footprints both internally and throughout the supply chain, while maintaining focus on the top and bottom lines
- Industry leaders' perspectives on communicating energy efficiency, GHG management, and sustainability during tough economic times
- Insights from Climate Leadership Award winners
- 2014 Climate Leadership Awards Conference, which will be held in conjunction with the conference
Conference details will be regularly updated at www.climateleadershipconference.org.