Climate Leaders Webinar: September 13, 2012
Climate Leadership Awards Informational Webinar
The EPA, in partnership with The Climate Registry (The Registry), the Pew Center on Global Climate Change (Pew Center), and the Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO), announced that the nomination period is open for the 2013 Climate Leadership Awards.
The Climate Leadership Awards support a legacy for EPA’s Climate Leaders program and recognize exemplary corporate, organizational, and individual leadership in response to climate change. EPA and NGO partners will present on each of the award categories and answer your questions about evaluation criteria and application process and timeline.
- Matt Clouse – Director, Renewable Energy Policies & Programs, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- John Sottong – Director, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Tim Juliani – Director of Corporate Engagement, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
- Daniel Kreeger – Executive Director, Association of Climate Change Officers
- Peggy Foran – Senior Policy Manager, The Climate Registry
Click on the link below to access the presentation slides covered during the webinar:
- Climate Leadership Awards Informational Webinar (PDF) (48 pp, 350K, About PDF)