Climate Leaders Webinar: May 20, 2010
Climate Leaders Small Business Network
This webinar featured an example of how a small business can approach developing its GHG inventory and take steps to reduce its emissions. FX Fowle, a Manhattan-based architecture firm and a Climate Leaders Small Business Network Member will discuss how it developed its company-wide inventory, some challenges and opportunities it encountered in doing so, and specific projects it is undertaking to lower its carbon footprint.
EPA also provided an overview of tools and resources available to small businesses through the Climate Leaders program and requirements for participating in the Small Business Network.
- Verena Radulovic, Partnerships and Supply Chain Director, U.S. EPA Climate Leaders
- Ilana Judah, Director Sustainability, FXFowle Architects
Click on the link below to access the presentation slides covered during the Webinar:
- Climate Leaders Small Business Case Study (PDF) (14 pp., 811K), Ilana Judah, FXFowle Architects
- Video of webinar (Windows Media File) (57:13).
- Recording of Webinar (This link will launch a pop-up window.) | Transcript (PDF) (24 pp., 71K)
If you need help accessing these recordings, please contact Climate Leaders for assistance.