National Clean Diesel Campaign (NCDC)
DERA Tribal Grant Program
Tribal Request for Proposals scheduled to open mid-May.
- DERA Grants
- DERA Rebates
- DERA State Funding
- DERA Projects
- Funding Sources
For information on EPA's environmental programs that are specifically related to Tribal governments, please visit the American Indian Environmental Office Tribal Portal.
List of Tribal Projects funded through the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA).
DERA Funds Allocated for 2015
This year, fiscal year (FY) 2015, the National Clean Diesel Campaign will again issue a standalone Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal Competition Request for Proposals (RFP) for a total of $1 million. The RFP is scheduled to open mid-May.
2015 DERA Tribal RFP Information Sessions
- Pre-Open Webinar Slides February 26th (32 pp, 300K, February 2015)
- Pre-Open Webinar Slides April 1st (33 pp, 300K, April 2015)
- Additional webinars will be announced when the RFP opens
Tools & Resources for Applicants
- Technology Tips: Diesel Emissions Reduction Program (DERA): Technologies, Fleets and Projects Information (PDF) (36 pp, 1.3MB, EPA-420-P-11-001, October 2011, About PDF)
- “Preparing your DERA Grant Application: What You Need to Know”
National Clean Diesel Campaign and successful grant recipients provide tips on how to improve your grant application in a web conference presentation (webinar).
- Tips for a Successful Diesel Retrofit Project (7 pp, 500K, EPA-420-B-13-025, April 2013)
Based on over ten years of experience, the National Clean Diesel Campaign has compiled tips to help you get started and avoid common mistakes.
- Tribal Projects funded through the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA)
Reporting Templates for Grantees
- Quarterly Reporting Template (Excel) (200K, March 2014)
- Final Reporting Template, Part 1 (Word) (100K, March 2014)
- Final Reporting Template, Part 2 (Excel) (200K, March 2014)