- Executive Order on Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security
- Revised SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors
- NCP Product Schedule and Technical Notebook (November 2013)
- Chemical Advisory – Solid Ammonium Nitrate (AN) Storage, Handling and Management
- Area Contingency Planning Handbook (March 2013)
- Revisions to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Hazard Communication Standards (HCS)
- Voluntary Guidelines for Methamphetamine Laboratory Cleanup
Have a question about Oil, EPCRA, or RMP? Please visit our Frequent Questions or contact our Information Center at: (800) 424-9346 or TDD (800) 553-7672.
To ensure that this nation is better prepared for environmental emergencies, EPA is working with other federal partners to prevent accidents as well as to maintain superior response capabilities. One of our roles is to provide information about response efforts, regulations, tools, and research that will help the regulated community, government entities, and concerned citizens prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
Please sign up for our list serve to find out about new postings, announcements and events.
EPA programs help ensure that facilities and organizations take steps to prevent oil spills, chemical accidents, and other emergencies, implement planning and preparedness requirements, and respond to environmental emergencies.
EPA offers national-level support for emergency management. State, local, and tribal governments, along with other federal agencies, play a critical role in preventing, preparing for, and responding to emergencies of all kinds.
Learn how EPA conducts environmental responses and cleanups and how you can help prepare for environmental emergencies.