Workshop on the Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program - December 17, 2007
November 23, 2007 -- EPA announced in the Federal Register a 1-day public workshop to discuss the Agency's draft administrative policies and procedures for completing the initial screening and testing of pesticide chemicals under EPA's EDSP, and the burden and cost estimates for the related information collection activities. The workshop will be held Monday, December 17, 2007, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m..
The workshop will be held at:
Environmental Protection Agency
Conference Center -- Lobby Level
One Potomac Yard (South Building)
2777 S. Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
For information on access or services for individuals with disabilities, and to request accommodation of a disability, please contact William Wooge at (202) 564-8476 or email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the meeting to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
- Agenda (PDF) (2 pp, 19K)
- Slides from 12/17/07 Workshop (PDF) (79 pp, 461K)
- Minutes from 12/17/07 Workshop (PDF) (22 pp, 69K)
- Logistical Information
- Federal Register Notice (PDF) (21 pp, 144K) outlining the policies and procedures the Agency will use to require testing under the EDSP, including a description of activities and responsibilities of both EPA and entities subject to these policies.
- Federal Register Notice (PDF) (3 pp, 58K) on Information Collection Activities in support of Tier 1 Screening Under the Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program.
- Information Collection Request Supporting Statement
- Draft Template for EDSP Test Orders
- Draft EDSP Order Initial Response Form
- Detailed Workflow for Respondent Activities Under the EDSP's Tier 1 Screening For the First 73 Chemicals
- Calculations for Paperwork Burden and Costs for Data Generation Activities
- List of Agency Activities
- Draft List of Initial Pesticide Active Ingredients and Pesticide Inert