- EPA released an overview summary of the Agency's work plan (PDF) (6pp, 791K, About PDF) to improve evaluation of chemicals in the Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program.
- EPA presented a Report to Congress (PDF) (12 pp, 1.39M, About PDF) in October 2011 summarizing accomplishments and plans for the coming year.
- EPA published Data Entry Spreadsheet Templates (DESTs).
- EPA published Standard Evaluation Procedures (SEPs).
- EPA published Study Profile Templates (also known as Data Evaluation Record Templates).
- EPA published Technical Questions/Answers about the Assays.