EPAFiles: Web Design
Sample Files to Create
Note: EPA no longer updates this information, but it may be useful as a reference or resource.
EPA builds all web content in the Drupal WebCMS as of January 2013. All new microsites and resource directories will be created using Drupal WebCMS. There is still content on EPA's legacy servers and this content will be maintained there until it is transformed and moved into the Drupal WebCMS. This information on styles and look and feel only applies to the existing content using Template 4 or older versions of EPA's template. Information for building new content is found in the EPA Web Guide.
In addition to normal pages, each area must feature the following pages:
- Maps for "Where You Live" pages
- Sample Contact Us page (see the standard for instructions; also see the forms in Template 4 sample page)
- Sample Recent Additions page (see the standard for instructions)
- Sample Outdated page
- A page that appears when someone follows an incorrect link within the area (a 404 error). Instructions for creating this page.
- Response pages for all forms: Every time someone submits a form (e.g., a comment), they should receive a page thanking them. These thank you pages are normal HTML, placed within the area and designated within the form's code.