There are lots of interesting things to learn about paper recycling and even more fun ways to learn them! The resources below tell you how paper recycling works and how you can get involved.
Learn about the benefits of paper recycling.
Find facts and figures and other answers to frequent questions about paper recycling.
Explore the Resources for Waste Education website, which includes resources for the following age groups:
- Kids (K-5), including the Planet Protectors Club
- Students (6-8), including the Make a Difference Campaign
- Teens (9-12)
Learn what you can do to help prevent climate change (global warming).
- Learn how to make paper, pulp ornaments and jewelry, origami, and more
- Go on a field trip and see what you can discover about paper recycling
- Find science fair ideas and learn about the Mobius strip, how paper towels work, and how paper gets its strength
- Learn how paper is recycled step by step