- Take apart nonreturnable wood pallets to reuse the wood (e.g., edging around plant beds) or chip it for use on site for mulch.
- Chip woody waste and tree clippings into mulch for use on-site.
- Donate healthy plants to local nonprofit organizations when reconfiguring or removing trees and shrubs from your landscape.
- Reuse or increase the use and efficiency of existing sites before cutting into new sites.
- Reuse soils within the work site; create mounds or berms to serve as wind breaks or to add visual interest.
- Use gray water, reclaimed water, or collected rainwater for irrigation and equipment wash downs.
Continue to Recycle
Top of Page