Students (Grades K–5)
You can make the Earth a cleaner, healthier place to live by reducing the amount of garbage that you throw away. Learn how to recycle and reuse materials at school and at home.
Planet Protectors Club
The Planet Protectors Club was formed by kids just like you who want to help the environment by reducing waste and saving resources. Anyone can join! Start improving the world around you today.
Help Our Planet and Have Fun
Discover games and activities to learn more about reducing the amount of waste you produce.
More Fun Stuff
Games, quizzes, and other cool stuff that will teach you about the environment.
For optimal functionality, open this site in Internet Explorer 9.
- Use products made with recycled materials
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
- Shop with cloth bags
- Reuse plastic bags, cups, containers, etc.
- Repair items instead of throwing them away.
- Compost your food and yard waste.