RCRA Corrective Action: Case Studies Report (PDF) (32 pp, 1 MB)
The Unit Cost Compendium (UCC) calculates the cost of the impact to RCRA regulations if a cleanup needs to occur.
Cleanups in My Community
Map of RCRA Corrective Action Facilities: Searchable by state, county, or zip code.
Accidents at facilities that house hazardous wastes release pollutants into soil, groundwater, surface water, and air. To protect public health and the environment from these releases, the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Corrective Action Program, run by EPA and 43 authorized states and territories, works with responsible facilities to investigate and clean up hazardous releases.
- Learn about Corrective Action: Overview of the program, its benefits, and examples of ongoing cleanups.
- Program Goals and Results: By 2020, EPA and its state partners will strive to construct final remedies at 95 percent of the 3,779 facilities believed to need Corrective Action.
- Facility Information: Access to the 2020 Corrective Action Baseline, Federal facilities, regional contacts, and facility databases.
- Resources: Provides guidance, training, and regulatory resources, and links to meetings.
- Contacts: Regional Corrective Action contacts