Databases and Forms
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPAs PDF page to learn more.
PCB Transformer Registration Form(EPA form 7720-12) This form cannot be filled out online or submitted online. Please print the form, fill out the entire form and return it to the Fibers and Organics Branch.
PCB Transformer Registration Database (February 2011) EPA is providing the updated Transformer Registration Database showing Most Recent Registrations. This database indicates the best known current status of registered PCB transformers. The file is in a spreadsheet format and should be viewable in most spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel. EPA is also providing a file explaining what the database is designed to do. To view PCB Transformer Registration information, click on the file and save it to a disk or hard drive and open it using your spreadsheet software. The data entered in this database have been entered as received and have not undergone a QA/QC review.
Please refer to your appropriate software technicians or information management department for importing, converting or downloading this information.
Notification of PCB Activity Form (EPA form 7710-53) This form cannot be filled out online or submitted online. Please print the form, fill out the entire form and return it to the Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery (ORCR).
Notification of PCB Activity Reports*: These are PDF reports of all facilities that have notified EPA of PCB activity. To find specific records, use the search function. Updated June 2013.
- National (PDF)** (2,886 pp, 4.7 MB) Comprehensive report of notifications from all 10 regions.
- Region 1 (PDF) (158 pp, 263 KB) Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Region 2 (PDF) (211 pp, 351 KB) New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
- Region 3 (PDF) (207 pp, 344 KB) Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
- Region 4 (PDF) (372 pp, 606 KB) Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Region 5 (PDF) (629 pp, 1 MB) Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Region 6 (PDF) (284 pp, 731 KB) Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
- Region 7 (PDF) (356 pp, 227 KB) Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- Region 8 (PDF) (137 pp, 315 KB) Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- Region 9 (PDF) (189 pp, 581 KB) Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Guam
- Region 10 (PDF) (356 pp, 464 KB) Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington
* These reports replace the previously used PADs database. All information from the PADs database was transferred into these reports.
** National (TEXT) (1.6MB) Comprehensive data report of notifications from all 10 regions in .txt format.
Data Field Descriptions (TEXT) This file provides the data field headers and respective length for the "National Report (TEXT)" file listed above.