2003 Hazardous Waste Report Instructions and FormsThis page contains an electronic version of the 2003 Hazardous Waste Report Instructions and Forms Booklet [EPA Form 8700-13 A/B]. Some states use this Federal booklet, while other States use their own booklet. Below is a list of the all the states and the contact information for each. The list also shows which booklet the each state uses.
The 2003 Hazardous Waste Report covers hazardous waste activities which occurred during calendar year 2003. The forms are to be completed and are returned to the State Office (or EPA Regional Office, if applicable) no later than March 1, 2004.
The 2003 Hazardous Waste Report Instructions and Forms Booklet is the implementing guidance to support the reporting by hazardous waste generators and treatment, storage, or disposal facilities (TSDFs) required by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA). RCRA Sections 3002 and 3004, as amended by the Hazardous and Solid Waste Amendments of 1984 (HSWA), requires reporting to EPA or to authorized States at least every two years. Hazardous waste generators and TSDFs must report information on the type, source, form, and management of generated hazardous wastes and on the type, quantities, and management of hazardous wastes received from off site.
Several changes have been made to the Instructions and Forms this year. Most notably, the reporters must complete the entire Site Identification Form.
- 2003 Hazardous Waste Report Instructions and Forms (PDF) (80 pp, 360K, About PDF)
- Where Can I Obtain Assistance with the 2003 Hazardous Waste Report? (PDF) (8 pp, 99K, About PDF)
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes List (Text)
These are the valid codes for report submission
- Flat File Specification Guide for Electronic Submission of the
2003 Hazardous Waste Report
- 2003 Specification Guide - no longer available
- Changes From the 2001 Specification Guide - no longer available