EPAs main Where You Live page has resources for finding localized environmental data and information from EPA.
This section provides information on waste management and reduction organized by State or EPA Region:
- EPA Regional Websites and Waste Programs
Provides links to the 10 EPA Regional Home Pages and their associated hazardous and solid waste pages.
- State Websites for Non-hazardous and Hazardous Waste Programs
Provides links to the US States and Territories hazardous and non-hazardous waste pages.
- Waste Management in Indian Country
Encourages municipal solid waste and hazardous waste management practices in Indian Country that are protective of human health and the environment.
Where You Live Pages
The following pages provide program-specific pages of state and EPA Regional information for specific aspects of hazardous and non-hazardous waste management:
Hazardous Waste Management
- Academic Labs Rule by State
- Corrective Action Programs by Region
- Definition of Solid Waste Final Rule by State
- State Authorization by Region
- Universal Waste Regulations by State
- Waste Manifest Requirements by State
Non-hazardous Waste Management
- Backyard Burning Regulations by State
- Construction & Demolition Materials Programs by Region
- Industrial Materials Beneficial Use Programs by State
- Medical Waste Programs by State
- Composting Information by Region and State
- Electronics Recycling Requirements by Region and State
- Greenscape Programs by Region
- Pay-As-You-Throw Initiatives by State
- Scrap Tire Programs by Region and State