Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
The other industrial sector consists of facilities that engage in oil and natural gas production, ethanol production, food processing, and other industrial and manufacturing processes not covered under other industry sectors (i.e., textile mills, apparel manufacturing, leather and allied product manufacturing, wood product manufacturing, fabricated metal product manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, computer and electronic product manufacturing, electrical equipment, appliance and component manufacturing, transportation equipment manufacturing, furniture manufacturing, and other miscellaneous manufacturing). The emissions from this sector are solely from stationary fuel combustion sources such as boilers and combustion turbines that are located at these facilities. A total of 1,782 facilities reported under this industrial sector. The facilities in this sector used mass balance and emission factors to calculate their GHG emissions.
- Total Reported Direct Emissions from Other Industrial, by Subsector (as of 4/6/12).
- Location and emissions range for each reporting facility in the other industrial sector (as of 4/6/12).
Other Industrial Sector 2010 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reported to the GHGRP
- Number of facilities: 1,782
- Total emissions (CO2e): 155.9 million metric tons
- Emissions by category (CO2e):
CO2 emissions from the combustion of biomass are NOT included in emissions totals provided above.