September 2007 Meeting
- Pollution Prevention and Toxics Reduction
- Great Lakes Binational Toxic Strategy
- About GLBTS
- Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic Chemicals
- Order the GLBTS Compact Disk
September 20, 2007
University of Windsor
CAW Student Centre
Agenda (PDF 13Kb, 1p)
Alexis Cain, U.S. EPA,
"The Great Lakes Mercury Phase-Down Strategy"
[PDF 31Kb, 12pps]
Danny Epstein, Environment Canada,
"Path Forward for the GLBTS"
[PDF 85Kb, 14pps]
- Dale Phenicie, CGLI,
"WORKSHOP: Building an Integrated Surveillance System for Emerging
Chemicals in the Great Lakes and Nationwide"
[PDF 15Kb, 4pps]
- Julie Schroeder, MOE, "2007
COA Canada-Ontario Agreement Respecting the Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem"
[PDF 37Kb, 13pps]
- Ted Smith, U.S. EPA, "May 2007
[PDF 38Kb, 5pps]
- Ted Smith, U.S. EPA, "Summary:
Building an Integrated Surveillance System in the Great Lakes and
[PDF 62Kb, 10pps]
- PCB Workgroup - US Progress