Green Power Partnership
Benefits of Partnership
Your organization can join EPA’s Green Power Partnership and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Expert advice – We can help you identify the types of green power products that best meet your organization’s goals. EPA is also available to answer your questions about the procurement process and Partnership requirements, which can help save you time and money.
- Tools and resources – As a Green Power Partner you can take advantage of the tools and resources available to Partner organizations. EPA can assist you in communicating the environmental benefits of your green power use.
- Credibility – Partnering with EPA also provides credibility to your green power use. It signifies that your organization’s use meets nationally accepted standards in terms of size, content, and resource base.
- Publicity and recognition – Using green power and becoming a program Partner can help bring positive attention to your organization, and can help to differentiate your company and brand from your competition.
Once your organization becomes a Partner, the time and resource investment beyond the green power procurement is minimal. EPA requires a yearly report to verify the status of your green power use.
The Green Power Partnership promotes the actions of its Partners through a variety of earned recognition opportunities:
Top Partner Rankings: EPA promotes a number of national- and sector-focused Top Partner Rankings, which generate significant promotional opportunities. These lists represent the leading organizations using the most green power in the Partnership. EPA updates the Top Partner lists on a quarterly basis:
- Top 10 Federal Government
- 100% Green Power Users
- Top 30 Tech & Telecom
- Top 30 On-site Generation
- Top 30 K-12 Schools
- Long-term Contracts
- Green Power Purchasing
- On-site Generation
- Green Power Partner of the Year
- Green Power Community of the Year
- Sustained Excellence in Green Power