Federal Interagency Committee on Indoor Air Quality (CIAQ)
Meetings and Meeting Materials
The next meeting of the CIAQ is Wednesday, June 5, 2013 from 1-4:30 p.m. EDT in Room 152, 1310 L St., NW, Washington, DC. All CIAQ meetings are open to the public.
Meeting Minutes, agendas, some meeting materials and a Quick View of Past CIAQ Presentations.
Meeting Materials from February 13, 2013 CIAQ Meeting
- Meeting Minutes (PDF) (14 pp, 213 K, About PDF)
- Schmidt Presentation on Control of the Microbial Community (PDF) (33pp, 1.65 M)
- Barnett Update on Healthier Schools 2015 Report (PDF) (5pp, 486 K)
- Steven Welty: Indoor Airborne Flu Viruses (PDF) (71pp, 1.76 M)
Past Meeting Minutes
- October 3, 2012 Meeting Minutes (PDF) (6 pp, 171 K)
- June 6, 2012 Meeting Minutes (PDF) (19 pp., 440 K)
If you want to view the detail for any presentation, the meeting minutes and any attachments provided at the meetings, or if you want to contact the presenter, contact us at CIAQ@epa.gov.
Quick View of Past CIAQ Presentations
EPA has prepared two listings of presentations given at CIAQ meetings. The first listing is by topic and title (PDF, 1 page, 69 K), last updated July 2, 2012. The second listing is by topic with a brief summary of each presentation, including presenter contact information (PDF, 8 pp., 118 K), last updated on July 2, 2012. If you need more detail or have questions about any presentation given at the CIAQ, contact us at CIAQ@epa.gov.