IAQ Tools for Schools
Join the Network
Connect to a network of national and local champions who can provide assistance and guidance as you create a healthy school environment.
Be a part of the National Schools Network by sending an email to IAQTfSConnector@cadmusgroup.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Technical Assistance in Your Region
EPA Regions provide on-the-ground technical assistance to school districts to develop healthier school environments. Visit the Where You Live page to connect to your EPA regional representative.
Other EPA Programs and Resources
Learn about other EPA programs that help schools improve or maintain healthy indoor and outdoor environments.
- Asbestos in Schools
- Clean School Bus USA
- ENERGY STAR® for K-12 Schools
- Integrated Pest Management in Schools
- Drinking Water in Schools and Child Care Facilities
- Schools and Mercury
- PCBs in Schools
- Schools Chemical Cleanout Campaign
- School Flag Program
New School Construction
EPA has continued collaborative working relationships with several partners to encourage their members to develop healthy school environments.
- American Association of School Administrators (AASA)
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- American Lung Association (ALA)
- Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO)
- National Association of School Nurses (NASN)
- National Education Association Health Information Network (NEA HIN)
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
- The Council of Educational Facility Planners International (CEFPI)
- Healthy Schools Network