- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- October 26 - 31, 2014 - 71st National Congress of American Indians Convention & Marketplace, Atlanta, GA
- October 28 - 31, 2014 - Annual Alaska Conference on Environmental Management
- October 29 - 30, 2014 - Oregon Tribal Environmental Forum, Hosted by the Umatilla Tribes, Pendleton, OR. Contact Robin Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 541-429-7273
- October 29 - 31, 2014 - 20th Annual Alaska Tribal conference on Environmental Management
- November 13 - 15, 2014 - AISES National Conference
- December 2 - 4, 2014 - USET 2014 Annual Meeting & Expo
- February 9 - 13, 2015 - 16th Annual Alaska Forum on the Environment
- March 11 -12 , 2015 - USET National Tribal Leaders Forum
- May 12 - 14, 2015 - National Adaptation Forum NAFWS
- September 2 - 4, 2015 - Brownfields 2015 Conference
- October 18 - 23, 2015 - 72nd NCAI Annual Convention and Marketplace
- August 17 - 20, 2015 - Tribal Lands and the Environment Forum For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact Todd Barnell at Todd.Barnell@nau.edu or 928-523-3840.
- Grants Resources - find description and links to EPA and Federal Grant Resources, regulations and policies that pertain to the general applicability for tribal grant programs: Grants.gov - find and apply for more than $400 billion in Federal grants. It is the single access point for over 1000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant-making agencies.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA). The CFDA gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available.
Public Meetings /Public Hearings /Requests for Comments
- November 14, 2014 - Waters of the U.S. Proposed Rulemaking
- November 22, 2014 - Nominations to the National Environmental Justice Advisory Council (NEJAC)
Regional Tribal Operations Committee (RTOC) Meetings
- November 20, 2014 - EPA Region 10 RTOC Conference Call. Contact Sally Thomas (email@example.com)
- December 2 - 4, 2014 - USEPA Region 6 RTOC. Contact Randy Gee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- December 8 - 12, 2014 - EPA Region 10 RTOC Meeting. Contact Sally Thomas (email@example.com)
- November 3 - 7, 2014 - Remedial Process
- November 3 - 7, 2014 - Removal Process
- November 4 - 7, 2014 - Tribal Participation in the State Implementation Plan (SIP) Process (Level 2)
- November 17 - 20, 2014 - National Nonpoint Source Training Workshop
- November 18 - 21, 2014 - Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Diagnostic Tools (Level 2)
- December 8 - 10, 2014 - OSC 201
- December 8 - 10, 2014 - RPM 201
- December 8 - 12, 2014 - Water Quality Standards Academy (WQSA)
- December 9 - 11, 2014 - Greening Tribal Operations and Facilities. Deadline for applications is November 28. Contact Todd Barnell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- December 11 - 12, 2014 - Waste Treatment, Transportation, and Disposal
- October 30, 2014 - EPA Workshop for Communities with Environmental Justice Concerns on Proposed Rule to Reduce Carbon Pollution from Existing Power Plants. Register for this event in-person or online via Adobe Connect.
- November 3, 2014 - EPA Partners with RiverNetwork on an Informational Webinar: Waters of the US Rulemaking: What it Means for Tribal Governments. RSVP RSVPs are required and close 48 hours before the webinar. Questions? Please contact Merritt Frey (email@example.com), River Network, Phone: 801-486-1224; Web: www.rivernetwork.org
Other Tribal Training
- Education & Training on Tribal Portal
- The EPA Office of Water, Clean Water Act Tribal Training - a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA).
- EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training resource site provides access to NETI course registration, training products, online classrooms, and e-mail updates.
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (NPETE) Grants Training for Tribes, U.S. Territories, and Insular Areas
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Tribal Energy Program
- EPA Region 9 Tribal Program Newsletter
- EPA Region 10 Tribal Program Newsletter
NOTE: Periodically, this calendar is updated. Contact Janice DiPietro, American Indian Environmental Office, for changes or additions.