Indoor airPLUS Program
- Report Spills and Environmental Violations
- EPA for Citizen Action
- American Indian Environmental Office Tribal Portal
- Healthy School Environments
- State and Territorial Environment Agencies
- Regional Radon Training Centers
- Indoor Air Quality Tribal Partners Program
Note: Please direct any questions regarding the website (e.g., broken links, incorrect or new information, or suggestions to Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov.
How Can I Find Answers to Questions I Have About Indoor airPLUS?
- Contact an Indoor airPLUS Account Manager
- Use our Frequently Asked Questions Database
- Look through other EPA resources online
Contact an Indoor airPLUS Account Manager
Builders: If you have questions or if you need help selling Indoor airPLUS to your clients, contact your HERS Provider or an Indoor airPLUS account manager at Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov. If you have questions about the Construction Specifications, Verification Checklist, how to become a partner, the Technical Specifications or any other aspect of the Indoor airPLUS program, you can email Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov
Find answers in our Frequent Questions database
Search frequently asked questions or submit your own question or comment in our Frequent Questions Database. In addition to questions and answers relating to indoor environments, you may use this database to find information on any of our topic areas, for example, Asthma, Radon, IAQ Tools for Schools Program, Mold and Moisture, Smoke-free Homes Program, IAQ Design Tools for Schools, Indoor airPLUS and General Indoor Air Quality Issues. Incluido son preguntas y respuestas en español. You may also use this link to subscribe to any new information or updated information relating to any of the topics that may be posted on our website.
Other EPA Resources
- See a list of hotlines available by topic
- See a listing and view related publications/resources
- State Health Department/Topic Coordinator Contact Information
- EPA Regional Offices:
Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10