Lean Manufacturing and Environment
- Organizations Serving Lean Practitioners
- Sector-Based Lean Initiatives
- Lean Publishers
- Sustainable Manufacturing
Sector-Based Lean Initiatives
- Lean Construction Institute
Reform the management of production in design, engineering and construction for capital facilities.
- Lean Shipbuilding Initiative
A national initiative to make the shipbuilding industry competitive by applying lean manufacturing principles.
- Society of Automotive Engineers
The Lean Enterprise Services is a comprehensive suite of products and services designed to assist the automotive and aerospace industries in the development, implementation, documentation, and dissemination of lean enterprise principles and practices; and to enhance the knowledge and professional ability of our engineering members to create, manage and utilize lean tools and methods.