MCDI Grant Summaries
As Region 5 clean diesel grantees complete work outlined in their grants and submit final reports on their activities to EPA, we will take the information contained in their final reports and package the results on this page. For each grant, we will post a one-page Project Report document that summarizes the actions completed, funding sources, the area(s) where activities took place, and the associated emissions reductions and health benefits*. These documents are organized by EPA funding source. As grants close out, you will find their Grant Summaries here.
*associated health benefits are calculated by EPA's Diesel Emissions Quantifier and reflect monetary savings from lost work days, hospital and health care bills, and other costs that will not be spent as a result of the particulate matter pollution reduced from each grant's actions.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
The following clean diesel grants funded by ARRA have been completed:
- City of Chicago Department of Environment (PDF) (1 page, 384 K)
- Greater Lansing Area Clean Cities (PDF) (1 page, 390 K)
- Great Lakes Commission (PDF) (1 page, 421 K)
- Hamilton County, Ohio: (PDF) (1 page, 366 K)
- National School Transportation Association (PDF) (1 page, 393 K)
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce (PDF) (1 page, 376 K)