Computational Toxicology Research
All files below are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to the files on this page.
See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- High-throughput Screening of ToxCast™ Phase I Chemicals in a Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Assay Reveals Disruption of Potential Toxicity Pathways (Chandler, Kelly)
- The power of an ontology-driven developmental toxicity database for data mining and modeling (Richard, Ann)
- A Biologically Informed Framework for the Analysis of the PPAR Signaling Pathway using a Bayesian Network (Beam, Andrew)
- Modeling Reproductive Toxicity for Chemical Prioritization into an Integrated Testing Strategy (Martin, Matthew)
- Computational Docking of the Isomers of Nonylphenol to the Ligand Binding Domain of the Estrogen Receptor (Rabinowitz, James)
- Prioritizing ToxCast Chemicals Across Multiple Sectors of Toxicity Using ToxPi (Reif, David)
- Inferring Impact of Metabolism on Toxicity Outcomes for ToxCast Phase I Chemicals (Volarath, Patra)
- Assessing the Robustness of Chemical Prioritizations Based on ToxCast Chemical Profiling (Wilson, Ander)
- Virtual Liver: Evaluating the Impact of Hepatic Microdosimetry for ToxCast Chemicals (Wambaugh, John)
- Chemical disruption of limb morphogenesis in a predictive virtual embryo model (Knudsen, Thomas)
- Informing Selection of Nanomaterial Concentrations for ToxCast™ In Vitro Testing Based on Occupational Exposure Potential (Gangwal, Sumit)
- Probing the ToxCastTM Chemical Library for Predictive Signatures of Developmental Toxicity (Sipes, Nisha)