Air Quality: EPA's Integrated Science Assessments (ISAs)
|Carbon Monoxide Lead Nitrogen Dioxide||Ozone Sulfur Dioxide Particulate Matter||Nitrogen Dioxide & Sulfur Dioxide - Ecological Criteria||AIRNow Air Quality Air Quality Twitter HERO|
EPA has set National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for six principal pollutants, which include: ozone, particulate matter, carbon monoxide, sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, and lead. Called criteria pollutants, these are derived from numerous sources and are considered harmful to public health and the environment. [Learn more]
- 2013 - Lead (Pb) (PDF) (1886 pp, 24 MB, about PDF)
- 2013 - Ozone (O3) (PDF) (1251 pp, 40 MB, about PDF)
- 2010 - Carbon Monoxide (CO) (PDF) (593 pp, 29 MB, About PDF)
- 2009 - Particulate Matter (PM) (PDF) (2228 pp, 1,105 MB, About PDF)
- 2008 - Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) (Primary - Health Criteria) (PDF) (260 pp, 18 MB, about PDF)
- 2008 - Sulfur Oxides (SOx) (Primary - Health Criteria) (PDF) (479 pp, 9 MB, about PDF)
- 2008 - Oxides of Nitrogen & Sulfur (Secondary - Ecological Criteria) (PDF) (898 pp, 42 MB, about PDF)
- 6/4: Public Teleconference of the SAB CASAC and the CASAC Oxides of Nitrogen Preimary NAAQS Review Panel
- 6/2: Public Teleconference of the CASAC Ozone Review Panel
- 5/28: Public Teleconference of the CASAC Ozone Review Panel
- 5/7: SAB CASAC Committee Public Teleconference to discuss the NOx (health-based) Integrated Science Assessment
|Basic Information Carbon Monoxide Lead||Ozone Nitrogen Oxides & Sulfur Particulate Matter||Frequent Questions Publications Related Links|
Top Three Questions
- How do I comment on the current review drafts?
- Where can I find out more about the ISAs?
- What is HERO?
Program Director: John J. Vandenberg
by phone at: 919-541-4527
by fax at: 919-541-5078
by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org