- Fall 2011 STAR Graduate Fellowships -
Open: September 2, 2010
Closed: November 5, 2010
- 2011 GRO Undergraduate Fellowships - Open: September 14, 2010 - Closed: December 9, 2010
Graduate Fellowship Recipients List
- 2010 Graduate Fellowships
- 2009 Graduate Fellowships
- 2008 Graduate Fellowships
- 2007 Graduate Fellowships
- 2006 Graduate Fellowships
- 2005 Graduate Fellowships
- 2004 Graduate Fellowships
- 2003 Graduate Fellowships
- 2002 Graduate Fellowships
- 2001 Graduate Fellowships
- 2000 Graduate Fellowships
- 1999 Graduate Fellowships
- 1998 Graduate Fellowships
- 1997 Graduate Fellowships
- 1996 Graduate Fellowships
- 1995 Graduate Fellowships
GRO Undergraduate Fellowship Recipients List
- 2010 Recipients
- 2009 Recipients
- 2008 Recipients
- 2007 Recipients
- 2006 Recipients
- 2005 Recipients
- 2004 Recipients
- 2003 Recipients
- 2002 Recipients
- 2001 Recipients
- 2000 Recipients
- 1999 Recipients
- 1998 Recipients
- 1997 Recipients
GRO Alumni Evaluation (PDF)
(33 pp, 330 K)
GRO News, The Forum
2009 EPA/AAAS Graduate Fellowship Program Expo
American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) National Center for Environmental Research (NCER) is honored to have the American Association for the Advancement
of Science (AAAS) and the National Council for Science and the Environment (NCSE)
as co-sponsors for this year’s event. In addition, we are thrilled to have a committed Fellowship advisory committee that works closely with NCER’s conference planning committee team.*
Registration. In addition, we have developed a Web site entitled Fellow Forum. You can find the
Fellow Forum here: http://www.epa.gov/ncer/fellow/forum/.
To access the Fellow Forum Web Site, you will need to use the NCER user ID and password sent to you in the initial invitation e-mail. If you have questions, please contact Myles Morse at: firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you your user ID and password.
The deadline for your Conference registration is May 31, 2009.
Important: you are required to develop a poster presentation of your research activity to date in an electronic file form according to a special template that will be provided to you. The deadline for submitting your poster in e-file format is May 31, 2009.
When you click on the “registration” tab at the top of this Web page, links to three separate registration sites will appear:
We encourage you to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before registering. Please click on the tab “FAQ” at the top of this Web page.
Gladys Cobbs-Green, Ted Just, and Andre Porter from NCER have the lead for organizing this important event and will be happy to answer any questions that you might have. They can be reached at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* One of the requirements of your Funding Fellowship Agreement is that you must attend the next Fellowship Conference. Please adjust your schedule now to leave September 21-22, 2009 open for this event.