Extramural Research - People, Prosperity and the Planet
Exhibit Details and Application for Nonprofit Organizations
P3 Research Project Search
Nonprofit organizations interested in exhibiting should submit an application to P3Expo@leidos.com.There is no cost for nonprofit organizations to exhibit. Spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. See details under Application and Selection Process.
Exhibit Space Specifications:
Exhibit spaces are 10' x 10' and include the following:
- 8' High Draped Back & Side Walls on 3 Sides
- 1 – 8'L x 24"W x 30"H Skirted Table
- 2 – Folding Chairs
- 1 – Wastebasket
- 1 – 5 Amp Standard Electrical Outlet (on an as-needed basis)
Please note that carpet is not included and may be ordered separately for an additional cost. Additional fees also apply for extra materials/services, such as specialty furniture, accessories, internet use, and security and cleaning services.
NSDE Exhibitor Criteria:
Organizations interested in exhibiting at the 10th annual NSDE must meet the following criteria:
- The stated mission of the organization aligns with the EPA P3 program’s commitment to promoting sustainability.
- The organization’s mission and programs relate to one or more of the four areas where the EPA P3 Program is having an impact in the world: Education, Sustainable Business, Small-Scale Development and/or Campus and Community.
- The organization is committed to educate the public about the principles of sustainability in action.
- The organization agrees to provide a minimum of one staff member at the exhibit during the Expo’s open hours (Saturday, April 26 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, April 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
Application and Selection Process:
EPA’s P3 Program staff will review all applications received to evaluate whether the established criteria have been met.
There are a limited number of complimentary exhibit spaces available for nonprofit organizations. If the number of acceptable applications for nonprofit organizations exceeds the number of available exhibit spaces, EPA will hold a lottery to randomly select the organizations that will receive complimentary exhibit space. The first lottery will be based on size of exhibits to ensure there is a balance between large and small exhibitors. The second lottery will draw exhibitors from the total pool of applications.
Exhibitor Application for Nonprofit Organizations (PDF) (1 pg, 107 K)
Prior to filling in the Exhibitor Application, you must save the PDF file to your computer.