RFA e-mail list
Research Project Search
Requests for Applications (RFAs) currently planned for 2013 can be found below. Please be aware that this list is tentative and may change due to changes in Agency priorities, Congressional direction, and/or budgetary constraints. The list may change periodically and should only be used as a guide to assist potential applicants. Please check back for updates or sign up for our RFA e-mail list to get e-mail announcements when RFAs are posted.
All forms necessary for completing an application are noted in the announcement and are available on this site. Standard application forms and instructions in MS Word ard PDF Formats are available in Forms/Standard Instructions and additional Quality Systems Guidance for STAR Grants.
NCER Open 2014 RFAs
- Systems-Based Research for Evaluating Ecological Impacts of Manufactured Chemicals - Open: December 4, 2013 - Closing: March 4, 2014
- 11th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Open: October 31, 2013 - Closing: December 17, 2013
- Indoor Air and Climate Change - Open: October 23, 2013 - Closing: January 23, 2014
- Organotypic Culture Models for Predictive Toxicology Center - Open: September 23, 2013 - Closing: January 23, 2014
Informational Webinar on: Organotypic Culture Models for Predictive Toxicology Centers RFA
On November 14, 2013 at 1:00 - 2:00 pm there will be an informational webinar discussing the application process and required elements for the Organotypic Culture Models (OCM) for Predictive Toxicology Centers RFA. More information on the webinar and how to register is available on the NCER Calendar.
Other ORD Open RFAs
- Cooperative Training Partnership in Environmental Health Sciences Research - Open: November 1, 2013 - Closing: January 14, 2014
Upcoming 2014 RFAs
- Human and Ecological Health Benefits and Risks Associated with Water Reuse and Conservation Practices – opens winter 2013
- National Center for Sustainable Urban Water Infrastructure Modeling Research - opens winter 2013
- Air, Climate, and Energy (ACE) Research Centers – opens Spring 2014
- Particulate Matter and Related Pollutants in a Changing World - opens Spring 2014
Air pollution Meteorology- Cancelled Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers: Formative Centers -- Understanding Environmental Factors to Improve Children's Health in Child Care Environments- Cancelled
Please join our RFA e-mail list to receive an automated notice when the RFAs open.
To view past announcements, please visit the Archives.
Join the NCER RFA e-mail list and receive E-mail notifications when new announcements are posted.