Publications - Archive
Dr. Jim Berner - 2007 STAR Grantee (PDF) (1 pp, 260 K)
Aired May 5, 2011
Research Project Search
STAR Tribal Research Flyer (2010) (PDF, 2 pp, 1.13 MB)
- Risk Communication in Action: Case Studies in Fish Advisories (PDF, 102 pp, 8.63 MB) by Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) Engineering and Environmental Management Group Reston, Virginia 20190 U.S. EPA Contract No. 68-C-02-067 Work Assignment 2-06 for Work Assignment Manager Dan Petersen, Ph.D., DABT National Risk Management Research Laboratory National
This handbook provides both general and detailed information on how to enhance mercury risk communication activities and other outreach efforts and to facilitate communication in areas where information is not available.
- Blog: Greenversations: Healthy Schools, Healthy Children
- Book Chapter: Arquette M, Cole M. Restoring our relationships for the future. In: Baser M, Feit HA, McRae G, eds. In the Way of Development: Indigenous Peoples, Life Projects and Globalization. London, UK: ZedBooks, 2004.
- Journal Article: Judd NL, Drew CH, Acharya C, Marine Resources for Future Generations, Mitchell TA, Donatuto JL, Burns GW, Burbacher TM, Faustman EM. Framing scientific analyses for risk management of environmental hazards by communities: case studies with seafood safety issues. Environmental Health Perspectives 2005;113(11):1502-1508.
- Proceedings: U.S. EPA 2004 Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Progress Review WorkshopHuman Health Symposium (PDF, 100, 2.88 MB), October 2004