NetDMR Email Subscription
You will be able to select the NetDMR-related categories on the next screen you see.
NetDMR is now available to EPA Regions and select States, Tribes, and Territories. Several EPA Regions and States are currently utilizing NetDMR. Additional States, Tribes, and Territories may adopt Network Discharge Monitoring Report (NetDMR) and enable their regulated NPDES facilities to begin utilizing the electronic reporting tool.
NetDMR is a national tool for regulated Clean Water Act permittees to submit discharge monitoring reports (DMRs) electronically via a secure Internet application to U.S. EPA through the Environmental Information Exchange Network. NetDMR allows participants to discontinue mailing in hard copy forms under 40 CFR 122.41 and 403.12.
Please visit this Web site often for deployment updates and schedules.
- NetDMR Training for Permittees will be held on June 04 and 06, 2013.
- NetDMR Training for Permittees was held on March 12 and 14, 2013.
State Reporting Updates and Status
- New Hampshire and Massachusetts: Facilities in New Hampshire which have received NetDMR training from EPA and/or NH DES can begin the process of submitting their DMRs electronically (please click on 'Begin Using NetDMR' button above). Other interested facilities should contact either Norma Mason (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tracy Wood (email@example.com) to participate in upcoming NetDMR training.
- District of Columbia: New Permittees wishing to participate in the NetDMR Program, please contact Norma Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nancy Ford at email@example.com for further instructions.
- Louisiana: Permittees with major permits may immediately register and begin using NetDMR. Other permittees interested in using NetDMR should email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a priority permit list and will be notified as permits become eligible to begin using NetDMR. Please visit our website at http://www.deq.la.gov/netdmr or email email@example.com for additional information.
New Permittees wishing to participate in the NetDMR Program, or if you have questions or concerns please contact:
Edith VanVleet at 801-536-4397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Garn at 801-536-4381 or email email@example.com
- Texas: Texas NetDMR is now online and available for reporting. Facilities will need to register for a NetDMR account to begin submitting reports electronically at www.TexasNetDMR.org . For more information on NetDMR, please visit www.tceq.state.tx.us/goto/NetDMR , call 512-239-eDMR (3367), or e-mail NetDMR@tceq.state.tx.us.
- Region 6:
Facilities in Region 6, which includes New Mexico, Offshore (GMG), Louisiana * and Texas*, who have received NetDMR training from EPA and have received an approval letter, can begin submitting their DMRs electronically to EPA. Other permittees interested in NetDMR, please contact Helen Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-665-6458 for more information.
* Facilities that remain under the enforcement authority of EPA.
- Region 9: A number of permittees which have received NetDMR training from EPA can begin testing the process of submitting their DMRs electronically. Those interested in using NetDMR should contact Sandra Chew (email@example.com) or Liliana Christophe (firstname.lastname@example.org) to participate in any upcoming NetDMR training.
- Region 10: Permittees in Idaho who have received NetDMR training from EPA can begin submitting their DMRs electronically. Other interested permittees should contact Diane Davis (Davis.Diane@epa.gov) or Al Vann (Vann.Alfred@epa.gov) to participate in upcoming NetDMR training.