RMP*Review is a software program designed for reviewing and analyzing Risk Management Program (RMP) information submitted under the Clean Air Act, Section 112(r).
The RMP*Review software has advanced query capabilities for users of RMP information. RMP*Revew:
- Runs directly on your PC, without needing Internet access, using data CDs provided by the RMP Reporting Center;
- Includes the data fields entered at the RMP Reporting Center, including information about Risk Management Plans that could not be processed;
- Allows sorting, ranking, advanced queries and data exporting;
- Allows users to enter and use their own basic audit data and their own, user-defined data;
- Provides context-sensitive help;
- Can (for covered persons only) operate with all the data elements identified in the RMP regulations, including the offsite consequence analysis data elements and associated optional graphics, and the Vulnerability Zone Indicator;
- Can operate without Offsite Consequence Analysis data.
Download RMP*Review, version 4.3 (47 MB)
Download RMP*Review User Manual (PDF) (10 MB)
If you have problems with installing any part of RMP*Review, contact the RMP Reporting Center.