Careers and Internships
Current Job Openings
It takes people with many different backgrounds and skill sets to address the multifaceted challenges EPA faces every day. Whether you are enforcing environmental regulations or conducting research, at EPA, you can leverage your specialized job skills into meaningful work for your community, your state and your nation.
Our vacancy announcements are posted on USAJobs.gov, the official job site of the United States federal government.
On this page, you can:
- View lists of all currently-open jobs in major EPA locations
- View list of all currently-open jobs, anywhere in the U.S.
- Sign up to get e-mails about EPA jobs
- Follow EPA jobs on Twitter
- Learn how to use Advanced Search on USAJobs.gov to narrow your search
• Atlanta and other locations in Georgia
• Boston and other locations in Massachusetts
• Chicago and other locations in Illinois
• Cincinnati and other locations in Ohio
• Dallas and other locations in Texas
• Denver and other locations in Colorado
• Kansas City, Lenexa, and other locations in Missouri and Kansas
• New York City and other locations in New York State
• Philadelphia and other locations in Pennsylvania
• RTP, Durham, and other locations in North Carolina
• San Francisco and other locations in California
• Seattle and other locations in Washington state
• Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and other locations in Maryland and Virginia
• If you see basically a blank page, it’s because there are no jobs currently available at that location.
• These lists are based on live RSS feeds from USAJobs.gov. To get these search results delivered to your feed reader, see the top of each search results page. Learn more about RSS news feeds (USA.gov)
Click on the link below to go to its listing on USAJobs.gov for complete information and how to apply. This list is based on a live RSS feed from USAJobs.gov.
You can also find out about new job openings by following Twitter.com/EPAjobs
You can also find out about new job openings by following Twitter.com/EPAjobs.
You can use the main USAJobs.gov search page to find current openings. In addition, you can tailor your search on USAJobs by using the Advanced Search feature:
- Go to USAJobs's Advanced Search page (link will open in a new tab/window). You will see all the ways that you can narrow your search.
- To view only U.S. EPA jobs,
- Click on the arrow to the left of "Department and Agency."
- Next to "Show Available Jobs in", type "Environmental Protection Agency".
- You will see a drop-down menu with one item in it. Click on that item.
- Make sure that EPA appears in the "You Have Added" box.
- If you want to further narrow your search at this point, select specific occupational series, locations, salary ranges, etc.
- Then click on "Search Jobs" at the bottom of the page.