Chemical Review Manager: Kimberly Nesci (email@example.com), 703-308-8059
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (199 pp, 2.0 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (195 pp, 446k, About PDF)
- Fact Sheet (4 pp, 39k, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Formetanate HCl and Acephate; Cancellation Order for Amendments to Terminate; Product Uses [September 14, 2011] - The amendments are effective 9-14-11
- Formetanate HCl and Acephate; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Amend Registrations to Terminate Certain Uses, [July 13, 2011] - comments accepted through August 12, 2011
- Notice of Receipt of Requests for Amendments to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations, [October 29, 2008] No comment period - Registrants' withdrawl requests are due by November 28, 2008 or April 27, 2009. Users who desire continued use of these products on crops or sites being deleted should contact the appropriate registrants by those dates.
- F.R. Notice Vol. 67, Number 20, Pages 4426-4427 - Notice of availability of IRED - no comment period
- Receipt of Requests For Amendments to Delete Uses and to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Product Registrations
- F. R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 5, Pages 1199-1200 - comment period closed on March 9, 1999