Chemical Review Manager: Melanie Biscoe (email@example.com) 703-305-7106
Press Contact: Dale Kemery (firstname.lastname@example.org), 202-564-4355
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following dockets:
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Endosulfan Phase-out, November 2010
Federal Register Notices
- Atrazine, Chloroneb, Chlorpyrifos, Clofencet, Endosulfan, et al.; Tolerance Actions (Final Rule) [September 14, 2011]
- Atrazine, Chloroneb, Chlorpyrifos, Clofencet, Endosulfan, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 4, 2011], comments accepted through July 5, 2011
- Final Product Cancellation Orders: Endosulfan [November 10, 2010]
- Notice of Receipt of Request to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations [August 18, 2010] Comment period closed on September 17, 2010.
- EPA Impact Assessments on Endosulfan; Request for Comments and Additional Information on Importance of Use [April 29, 2009], comment period open through July 6, 2009.
- Endosulfan; Petitions Requesting Cancellation of All Uses [April 29, 2009], comment period open through June 29, 2009.
- Petitions to Revoke All Tolerances Established for Endosulfan; Notice of Availability [August 20, 2008], comment period open through October 20, 2008.
- Endosulfan Updated Risk Assessments, Notice of Availability, and Solicitation of Usage Information [November 16, 2007], comments accepted through January 16, 2008
- Endosulfan, Fenarimol, Imazalil, Oryzalin, Sodium Acifluorfen, Trifluralin, and Ziram; Tolerance Actions [September 15, 2006], effective September 15, 2006
- Endosulfan, Fenarimol, Imazalil, Oryzalin, Sodium Acifluorfen, Trifluralin, and Ziram; Proposed Tolerance Actions [April 26, 2006], comment period closed on June 26, 2006
- Endosulfan; Availability of Reregistration Eligibility Decision Documents for Comment [November 6, 2002], comment period closed on January 6, 2003