This page provides publications related to Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (OPPT) programs that are available on the Web or by mail from OPPT. Documents available only in print will have a source listed for obtaining a hardcopy version.
- View previous OPPT Accomplishment & Annual Reports
- Asbestos Resources
- Design for the Environment (DfE) Publications - This is a list of all Design for the Environment (DfE) resources available, either online or in paper format.
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Documents
- Basic Information and Policy and Guidance
- Federal Government EPP Updates
- Case Studies
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Guides
- Other Related Documents
- Green Chemistry documents
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E)
All the following sublinks are outside of EPA web space.
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E) Partner Materials
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E) Tools and Resources: Mercury
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E) Tools and Resources: Waste Reduction (PDF) (6 pp., 538K, About PDF)
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E) Tools and Resources: Green Buildings
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (H2E) Tools and Resources: Green Purchasing
- Lead Education and Outreach Publications
- Lead Rules and Regulations
- Lead Technical Studies
- Lead Training, Certification and Accreditation Resources
- National Pollution Prevention Resource Guide
- Pollution Prevention & Toxics Tribal Environmental Network Publications
- P2Rx: Pollution Prevention Publication Collections
- Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse
- Pollution Prevention Publications
- Pollution Prevention Small Business Guide
- Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance
- Regional Pollution Prevention Resource Guides
You can find older and superseded materials at the OPPT Archive page.