Research for the 21st Century
EPA is forging a path forward to develop sustainable solutions to the nation's highest priority science needs. Our six integrated research programs provide the scientific foundation, methods, and tools the Agency needs to fulfill its mission of protecting human health and the environment.
|Air Chemical Safety Climate Change Ecosystems Health||Homeland Security Human Health Risk Assessment Land and Waste Management Sustainability Water|
Meet EPA Scientist Ken Bailey M.En.: Ken Bailey, is an environmental scientist specializing in remote sensing. Ken is a citizen of the Muscogee Nation of Oklahoma. The work he and his colleagues are doing promotes the health, safety and welfare of tribes across the nation. Read the interview.
Jacquel Caron Rivers and Arne Joi Saguni Nipales, EPA's Patrick Hurd Sustainability Award winners.
Read about the Intel® International Science and Engineering Fair®
- Where can I find a step-by-step guide to human health risk assessment?
- How can I enter the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge?
- How does living near major roads impact human health?
- EPA Recognizes Environmental Innovation at Science Competition for High School Students
- EPA Strengthens Conflict of Interest Review Process for Science Review Panels